Hope you guys had a great weekend. Here’s a quick re-cap of what I’ve been up to this past week…
1. WriteOnCon was the Bomb! – Last week I participating in this free online writer’s conference, and I learned tons! One of my favorite sessions was the Building Better Sentences workshop done by Gennifer Albin. Click that link, and I guarantee you’ll learn lots!
2. This Weeks Word Count…(drum roll please) = 15,011…I’m currently on Day 19 of the 90-Day novel, and I promise that I’m going to do a post dedicated to all that I’ve learned through out the process!
3. I Made a critHarmony Connection! – More to come as things develop…
4. Writing Music – This weeks winner has been The Hours soundtrack by Philip Glass. A great trick for finding FREE writing music is to go to Pandora.com and do a search for the Inception film score station. It’s chock full of soundtrack scores. Spotify is another source for FREE music. FYI: Both options have ads, and Spotify requires a download.
5. Giveaway Coming Later This Week! The next book on my to-read list is Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. So be looking for a book giveaway coming really really soon!
6. Pinterest Fun – For fun this week, I created a Pinterest board for my current WIP. Go Check it out!
That’s it for now…