It’s confession time. I get weak in the knees for spreadsheets! I just freakin’ love um’!
I mentioned the other day, that I’ve recently created a worksheet in excel for Outlining. And because I’m such a nice person, I’m going to let you download my gorgeous spreadsheet, and use it for your own WIP!
The humility in the room right now is just staggering! If you’d like to see if my cool spreadsheet can work for you, Download It Now! You call also check out a screenshot of my spreadsheet in action HERE.
A few notes:
- My awesome Spreadsheet was created using Excel 2010
- A huge thanks to Nathan over at The Writer’s Codex Blog. for the initial inspiration.
- I use the spreadsheet to outline the Major Plot Points of my manuscript. I’m not outlining each and every scene (of course if you want to do that, you can!)
- The spreadsheet is pre-formatted with spots for fifteen (15) plot points
- If you have any question you can e-mail me: misspoppygrl (at) hotmail (dot) com